Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

Genre: Action & Adventure,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Leslie Stevens,Glen A. Larson

Cast: Gil Gerard,Erin Gray,Wilfrid Hyde-White,Thom Christopher,Jay Garner,Felix Silla

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: 20th-century astronaut Buck Rogers awakens in the 25th century after a freak accident puts him in suspended animation for 500 years. Upon returning to Earth and discovering the planet is recovering from a nuclear war, Buck uses his combat skills and ingenuity to protect Earth and fight evil throughout the galaxy alongside starfighter pilot Colonel Wilma Deering and robot companion Twiki.

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Gil Gerard

Buck Rogers
    • Erin Gray

Wilma Deering
    • Wilfrid Hyde-White

Dr. Goodfellow
    • Thom Christopher

Hawk
    • Jay Garner

Admiral Efram Asimov
    • Felix Silla

Twiki
    • Glen A. Larson (Production)

• Kenneth Hale (Camera)

• Douglas Knapp (Camera)

• Dick Wahrman (Sound)

• Buck Rogers In The 25th Century - Intro

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Oooh, I recently started rewatching this on Tubi and my memory of it as a kid does not match the reality of it. 😆

Watching the two-part premiere episode is just... bad. The dance scene with Buck is painful but at the same time you just can't help but look. I'll have to keep watching a bit more because I remember it being a lot better than this! 🤣

Oooh, I recently started rewatching this on Tubi and my memory of it as a kid does not match the reality of it. 😆

Watching the two-part premiere episode is just... bad. The dance scene with Buck is painful but at the same time you just can't help but look. I'll have to keep watching a bit more because I remember it being a lot better than this! 🤣

IMHO it's cheesy fun scifi, but cheesy, with a side of not-too-serious. (I have it on disc and watch every now and again for the chuckles.)

If you think season 1 is bad, wait 'til season 2...

Back