The Fall Guy

Genre: Action & Adventure

Director: Glen A. Larson

Cast: Lee Majors,Douglas Barr,Heather Thomas,Markie Post,Jo Ann Pflug

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Hollywood stuntman Colt Seavers picks up some extra pocket money by using his rough-and-tumble skills to track and capture bail jumpers.

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Lee Majors

Colt Seavers
    • Douglas Barr

Howie Munson
    • Heather Thomas

Jody Banks
    • Markie Post

Terri Michaels
    • Jo Ann Pflug

Samantha 'Big Jack' Jack
    • Glen A. Larson (Production)

• Tom Connors (Directing)

• Lee Majors (Production)

• The Fall Guy 1981 ABC Series Premiere Promo

• Trailer
    • Classic TV Theme: The Fall Guy

• Opening Credits
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Just saw today that a movie remake of The Fall Guy is in the works with Ryan Gosling.

I don't know, I just can't see it working as a movie instead of a series. And, a pet peeve of mine, if a movie remake is successful it's rare that there is a sequel or TV version because the 'stars' of the remake can't make the same commitments as lesser known actors.

If you have Amazon Prime, Fall Guy seasons 1 & 2 are now available for streaming.

I started watching the first few episodes of S1 and I couldn't remember if I had ever seen the pilot episode before. With those types of shows, like Fall Guy and The A-Team, there was always a lot of implied violence and, even with bullets flying everywhere, nobody actually died. It was for that reason that the pilot was surprising as a violent death is a big of the storyline.

With the pilot I was also surprised to see a cameo by Farrah Fawcett. Taken into account this was in 1981 and, the relationship between Lee Major and Fawcett, this show was 'meta' way before meta was cool. :LOL:

Back