Wizards and Warriors

Genre: Comedy,Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Action & Adventure

Director: Don Reo

Cast: Jeff Conaway,Walter Olkewicz,Duncan Regehr,Julia Duffy,Clive Revill

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Wizards and Warriors is a CBS television series from 1983, starring Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Walter Olkewicz, Duncan Regehr, and Clive Revill. Only eight one hour episodes were made of this offbeat fantasy-comedy. The series was created by Don Reo for Warner Bros. Television and most of the episodes were directed by Bill Bixby.

Cast Crew

• Jeff Conaway

• Walter Olkewicz

• Duncan Regehr

• Julia Duffy

• Clive Revill

• Don Reo (Production)

• Dick Ziker (Directing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Why the heck don't I remember this show, I would have been almost 12.. I wonder if it can be found anywhere...

Why the heck don't I remember this show, I would have been almost 12.. I wonder if it can be found anywhere...
What's weird is that after viewing some quick clips of it I kind of remember it but not sure if because I ever watched it or because I've watched most shows & movies like this. 🏰

I can't find it on any of the streaming services but it looks like somebody added all the episodes to the Internet Archive. It's not the best quality but good enough for a quick viewing.

What's weird is that after viewing some quick clips of it I kind of remember it but not sure if because I ever watched it or because I've watched most shows & movies like this. 🏰

I can't find it on any of the streaming services but it looks like somebody added all the episodes to the Internet Archive. It's not the best quality but good enough for a quick viewing.
I'll be checking this out this weekend for SURE! Thanks a lot!

Back